I forgot to add our Easter pictures, but you can see them here.
I know that I haven't posted our menus over the last few weeks. We've been trying to cut back on our grocery spending, so the menus have been bland and repetitive. I promise when we start expanding or dinner plans, I will start back up with MPM. Remember you can see other people's MPM here each Monday.
Please check out the following blogs and send your prayers their way.
Hayden Johnson~ I sent you here a while back. He's nearing the end of his treatments in Boston.
My Charming Kids~Stellan has been home for a few days but still has a long recovery ahead of him.
Cancer Butt Kicking Journey~I don't remember how I can upon this blog, but it touched my heart and I pray for this young mother and her family. Scroll down to the background story to read about her journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment