
To see other MPM please click here.
Here's our plan for the week. I didn't do so well on branching out this week. I didn't give myself much time to plan the menu, plus the whole family went grocery shopping, so I actually cut some things from my list.
Sunday: Grilled BBQ and veggies (chicken BOGO ~ Kroger's)
Monday:Steamfresh Meals for 2~didn't get to it Saturday. We had enough Sloppy Joes for leftovers.
Tuesday: Baked Chicken and french fries. (chicken BOGO Kroger's)
Wednesday: Turkey Steak with steamed veggies (steamfresh coupon)
Thursday: hodgepodge from pantry
Friday: order out pizza (coupon)
Saturday: out to dinner on gift cards
3 comments:
I stocked up on Steamfresh as well. They are surprisingly easy and good.
You're so organized! My husband would be jealous
Hey girl! Could you send Shelly at FPS your email? She wants it. Her FPS is connards@k12tn.net.
Post a Comment