You remember that group of friends from High School? The ones who you day-dreamed with and planned that perfect future and promised to be there forever for each other. Well, I've had four such friends. They helped me survive my homesickness the first couple of years of college and were by my side when I got married. They were even there, by phone when I had Marlee.
Unfortunately life took over, and we don't talk as often as I would like. One of those friends is one the verge (I mean a matter of hours, if even that long) of having her first baby. I've thought about her and the other girls a lot these last couple of days. I miss you friends and hope that all is well.
I don't have too me digital pictures of all of us together. All of the "real" fun wasn't captured on tape or is a regular photograph that I haven't scanned.
I hope you take some time to remember those friends from high school. What fun it would be to be a carefree teenager again, eager for the future and "life" to begin!
UT vs. MTSU 2002
New Year's 2002 (minus Wendy)

Charlotte's Wedding 2005
1 comment:
Hey friend...you've made me cry...I miss you too and I will call you tomorrow. I can't believe you're coming back to GA--it's a sign to reconnect! I love you bunches and can't wait for you to meet my sweet girl. Love, C
Post a Comment