Thankfully, preschool starts back up in a few weeks. I know the kids are looking forward to seeing their friends and being back into the routine we had established. Thank goodness for our playgroup, too for saving my sanity these last few weeks. I am so glad that Amanda invited us that second week we were here. It has been wonderful for us. The kids have made several friends and so have I.
Monday, August 9, 2010
The Heat
The heat over the past few weeks has been killer. The kids and I have tried to play outside in the shade before 9am and still end up with sweat beading down our faces. So indoor play has been the majority of our days lately. Not a good combination with two energetic kids. There have been several time-outs, early bed times, and a frustrated momma.
Thankfully, preschool starts back up in a few weeks. I know the kids are looking forward to seeing their friends and being back into the routine we had established. Thank goodness for our playgroup, too for saving my sanity these last few weeks. I am so glad that Amanda invited us that second week we were here. It has been wonderful for us. The kids have made several friends and so have I.
I couldn't get the camera quick enough to see the cute doctor play with my grandmother's old stethoscopes.
Shut -In in the toy room so mom could have a few minutes. Notice the "cleaning job" Cooper did on the windows? Nothing like a little spit to make a window shine!


Thankfully, preschool starts back up in a few weeks. I know the kids are looking forward to seeing their friends and being back into the routine we had established. Thank goodness for our playgroup, too for saving my sanity these last few weeks. I am so glad that Amanda invited us that second week we were here. It has been wonderful for us. The kids have made several friends and so have I.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment