Thursday, July 15, 2010
What a Man
Well, my luck finally ran out, and I came down with a stomach bug. I haven't been this beaten down and sick since I was pregnant. (No, I'm not preggors!!) Tuesday was a total blur to me. I am surprised I even got the kids, their lunches, and myself to preschool on time. Thank goodness for my wonderful husband for coming to my rescue. He picked the kids up from school and entertained them all night. He even took them out for dinner at IHOP and to Walmart to get me some crackers, sprite, and gatorade. What a great guy!! Thanks, Chad! I love you!! Speaking of, someone has a birthday this weekend. I guess after all this extra help around the house, I owe him extra special birthday wishes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I am glad you are feeling better now - I have not been sick in a while, thankfully. It's such an awful thing to feel helpless :( Thank goodness for great husbands!
Post a Comment