Sorry for the lack of blogging the past 2 weeks. We've been super busy around here. Chad went to New Orleans last week for a work conference. The kids and I traveled back to Middle TN for my first jewelry party. It was a huge success! I couldn't have been more pleased with the way it turned out despite the rain. Thank you SO MUCH Barbie and everyone that bought jewelry!!!
Marlee stayed with Mimi for a few days and hung out with Caroline and Matthew and Koen (all cousins). She had a wonderful time and is still catching up on sleep. Her toes are green and fingers were purple plus she had tons of stories to share about her adventures. Cooper enjoyed a little one on one time with mommy and daddy. He's not use to all that undivided attention. I think he enjoyed himself, too.
I had another jewelry show Friday night, and Saturday evening we went to watch a friend's baseball team play in a tournament. I was able to snuggle with a almost newborn, Baylor and rock her to sleep in my arms. It gave me baby fever...kind of :)
This week we have been trying to get ourselves back into a routine. The kids are having fun at preschool. The drop offs have been a little difficult, but they are getting better. Cooper's teachers said he is finally starting to warm up to them. Marlee is really enjoying show and tell everyday. We make a big deal about what toy she's going to take and share. She loves to tell me about what the other kids brought.
This weekend's agenda is full, too. Friday night we're headed to a local drive-in to watch Toy Story 3 with some friends. The kids have never been to a one, so it should be fun. Saturday, we may head off to the zoo early in the morning before the heat kicks in and we sweat to death.
Have a wonderful weekend, and I promise to get the camera out of the bag and start snapping some pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment