Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cooper Cuddles

One of my most favorite times of any given day is cuddle time with Cooper. He is such a Mama's Boy and will cuddle with me for several minutes. The best time to catch a Cooper Cuddle is right after he wakes up or when he's sleepy. He grabs his paci and deece (aka blanket) and will walk up to me with a smirky grin sticking out from behind his paci. I'll pick him up and he just relaxes in my arms. I can play with his hair, whisper "I love you" in his ear and give him the occasional squeeze. I usually warm up his little pigeon-toed feet and end up holding his little hand or his hand gripping my finger.

It never lasts long, but I do try and savor every moment of Cooper Cuddle Time. I know one day he won't be such a Mama's Boy or cuddle in my lap. Do you have a cuddle bug at home?

2 comments:

Elizabeth Lyng said...

SO FUNNY - I just took a photo a couple of days ago of me holding Bennett right after he got up from a long nap and wanted to write about the same thing - he's so warm and cozy for just those few short minutes!

Kelly said...

HaHa! That is funny! Cooper is so much more loving than Marlee was as a baby or I should say toddler. She was independant from the moment she was mobile. So I never really had the opportunity to snuggle like I do with Cooper.