We had a lot of hype for a little bit of snow around these parts. Poor Marlee associates snow with Christmas. So when she saw it was snowing she said, "But Mom, it's not Christmas!"
I took the kids out for a little while after Cooper woke up from his nap. He was not excited about the mittens, but he got the idea once we were outside. Marlee agreed to wear her "hair" jacket to keep warm. A few hours later she told me she really like that hair jacket. I asked why, and she said because it kept her warm.
2 comments:
Wow, you guys got a bit more of a dusting than we did today...wondering what it'll look like in the morning!
PS - Cooper is getting so big (and Marlee is beautiful as always)!
Oh, gosh! I would say we now have 3/4-1 inch on the ground. The driveway and road are completely covered. I'm so glad I don't have to get out in this tomorrow!
Post a Comment