Wednesday, September 30, 2009

3 Years Later...


We have a beautiful, smart, out-going, independent, sassy pants wearing, singing at the top of her lungs, baby doll loving, dinosaur roaring, baby brother protecting, loud talking, movie watching, horse prancing, block building, cat chasing, imaginative thinking, acts just like her momma, daddy adoring daughter.

Happy 3rd Birthday Marlee Elizabeth!!! We love you so much!!! It is hard to believe three years have gone by this quickly. I told Chad I guess I will always reflect on her birth with nostalgia. It was a day that changed my life forever. People always say you'll loved them unconditionally the moment you see them. I never knew it would be such a strong love.

I look forward to many more years of celebrations and a lifetime of firsts for our little girl.

2 comments:

Stephanie Sabbe said...

Happy Birthday Marlee! We have the same b-day!

The Kings said...

Yay! Happy Bday to the little Princess! :)