Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tag~You're it!

I was tagged by my friend J-Rae. I'm supposed to post the 6th picture from my 6th folder and tell about it. I'm also supposed to then tag 6 more blogger friends.

Enjoy! And before you say anything, yes, this was the 6th photo. Oh Casey, how I loved thee...

If you know me, then you know that I am a huge UT Football fan. This is a picture of my favorite quarterback, Casey. It is from October, 2002. It was during the VOL Walk for the Arkansas game. You notice that there aren't any people in front of me. That was done purposely. I just had to get a picture of him. Although, I think I made Chad take the picture. LOL

For those of you that don't know, I had a HUGE crush on Casey and yes, Chad knew about it. It didn't help the fact that we were both Sociology majors and had some classes together. Thanks to my friend Andy, I have an autographed UT football from Casey. It says to My Biggest Fan Kelly, with 3 exclamation points. :) It is always on display in my classroom, and I share my story with my students every year.


(Isn't he so cute?!?!)


Now it's my turn to tag, and I tag: Lindsay, Alicia, Charlotte, Brooke, Lori, and Amanda

No comments: