Well if you remember ages ago, I told of gallbladder issues I was experiencing since Cooper was born. Well, they went away and came back and went away again. I decided it was mostly associated with what I was eating. So, I changed my diet and saw improvements. Lettuce, red meat, and alcohol are triggers for me, so I steer clear of them. No more salads, but Saturday night I ate the side salad that came with my dinner because I LOVE the house dressing. I ordered the shrimp scampi for dinner. Well apparently, the combination of those things triggered an attack. So, I spent the rest of the night curled up on the couch and then in bed. I've been trying natural remedies to help with the attacks. One thing I've been trying is dandelion root. Yes, it tastes as nasty as it sounds. It tastes like I am eating dirt, but I think it helps. Then Sunday I was recovering and nauseated the rest of the day. I guess shrimp doesn't travel well. I'm still not feeling 100%.
I know, I know I need to see a doctor about my attacks. I guess I am avoiding it because I don't really want to have surgery. Although, I have heard people feel 100 times better afterwards.
So, better late, than never, here are the pictures of Marlee's V-Day crafts. Enjoy!
Not really Valentine's Day, but we made it last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment